Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

$350 later, Brent and I are done with Black Friday.

This year's Black Friday was different, because a lot of the Black Friday deals have
been going on all week. Amazon's Black Friday deals week is one of my favorites. I can buy all the DVDs and books I want at fabulous prices without ever leaving my house, and since I'm a Prime member – everything is free 2nd-day shipping.

So here was the Black Friday breakdown.

Amazon:
- Sons of Anarchy season 1 for my dad – $28.99 ($21 saved)
- Comedy Central Presents: Uncensored for Brent from my grandparents –
$12.49 ($3.50 saved)
- Comedy Central Presents: Uncensored II for Brent from my grandparents –
$12.49 ($3.50 saved)
- Jeff Dunham's Sparks of Insanity for Brent from my grandparents –
$7.99 ($7 saved)

As for today's Black Friday.

Home Depot:



- A set of 3.5 foot Christmas trees for $19.99 ($40 saved)
- A miter saw for $69.99 ($30 saved)
- Ryobi 5-piece combo kit - $129 ($30 saved)
- Shower head for $30 (unfortunately this wasn't on sale, but Brent wanted a new one, so why not)

Macys:
- Cuisinart Sandwich Grill for my mom for $19.99 ($10 saved)
- White 530-thread count King-size sheets for $39.99 ($130 saved)

Not bad at all, especially considering we were only gone for an hour this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment