Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Books #78, 79 and 80











"Marked" by PC Cast

I liked and hated this book all at the same time. One of my biggest issues is that I felt like the authors tried too hard. They tried to be controversial, while having the main character be the good girl who never experimented around with alcohol, drugs or heaven forbid, anything beyond kissing. The perk of this book is that it takes about 2 seconds to read. Maybe when I'm bored, I'll give the next book in the series a try. My coworker has gone on and on about how I'd love this series, and I feel bad stopping at one.

"Maneater" by Gigi Levanie Grazer
I really enjoyed "The Starter Wife," so I assumed I would enjoy this book as well. Wrong. Do not torture yourself with this book. I enjoy reading chick lit once in awhile, but this book combined everything that is wrong with chick lit – it was painful.

"Lost and Found" by Carolyn Parkhurst
I love "The Amazing Race," so I figured any book based on that sort of reality TV show journey was a must. The book was a lot deeper than I expected it to be, but it was still a good, entertaining and quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment