Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Books #81, 82 and 83











"Dirty" by Megan Hart

Yep, the cover is 2 people having doing it in a public restroom. It was my first erotic novel, and I must say I was surprised by how much plot for book actually had. I enjoyed the book, and I look to more Megan Hart books in my future.

"The Luxe" by Anna Godbersen
I was rather hesitant to start this series. I heard it compared to "Gossip Girl" but for 1899. While I've never seen "Gossip Girl," there is a reason I stayed away. The series is about high society teens in New York between the ages of 17 and 21 looking for their perfect matches. I thought the book was okay (the ending was rather obvious), but I heard the rest of the series is a lot better, so I will continue on.

"Rumors" by Anna Godbersen
I liked this book so much better than "The Luxe." I just felt there was more story and character development. There were so many twist and turns, I really enjoyed it. So much happened in this book – I'm excited to read "Envy." Hello new guilty pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment