Thursday, December 10, 2009

Books #84, 85 and 86











#84: "Envy" by Anna Godbersen

Definitely the best book of the Luxe series so far. There were so many twists to this book that I didn't see coming. I am so excited to read the next in the series.

#85: "Layout Index" by Jim Krause
I love Jim Krause's other graphic design books – so I figured I would give this one a try. He has so many great jumping off points – he has saved my butt on more than one occasion.

# 86: "Wolves in Chic Wolving" by Carrie Karasyov
It's a rather obvious book, but isn't all chic lit? I think I'm just getting tired of the genre. It's about this super cool girl who gets caught up in the shallowness of society's it girls. It's the same story and same ending. It was definitely a filler book while I'm waiting for more important books to be ready at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment