Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Books #91, 92 and 93

#91: "Shadow Kiss" by Richelle Mead
I actually had trouble rating this book. The first part of the book was interesting, but I didn't find it as interesting as the first 2 books. But once I got past the first third of the book – I had trouble putting this book down. I loved this book, and it's now my favorite one in the series – Rose and Dimitri's relationship takes more turns and Rose starts to slowly question why she can't put herself first.

#92: "Blood Promise" by Richelle Mead
Yes, it wasn't as good as "Shadow Kiss," but I found this book rather interesting and compelling in its own way. I thought parts of the book were rather on the obvious side, but that didn't stop me from flying through this book in a day. Oh, and I still heart Dimitri.

#93: "Splendor" by Anna Godbersen
I thought the third book in this series was so incredible, I guess it's to be expected that I was disappointed with this book. It's obvious this book is the last in the series, because instead of drama – all loose endings were wrapped up. While I think a clean ending is a good thing, it made parts of the book on the boring side.

2 comments:

  1. I figured I would tell you about a book one of my friends just recommended to me..."The Book Thief"...This was her review " The best book I’ve read in years. It takes place in Nazi Germany and it “technically” a young adult book, but there isn’t much young adult about it. It’s very moving and I think it has the capacity to be life changing. I think it is the book I will buy everyone this year"

    ReplyDelete