Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sales – Part 1

Happy day-after-Christmas-sale day!

I started off my shopping adventures online at Crate & Barrel. If you remember, I already had my wishlist – so I snagged several things from it, as well as several other goodies.



My favorite thing is the mini ornament tree, which is currently $12.50. I like the ornaments C&B uses in the photo, but those aren't my colors – so hopefully next season I'll find something. I also got 2 sets of the ornament napkin rings for $4.95 each – these sold out right away last year, so I was happy to finally acquire some.

As for the wishlist items, the cheese spreader was a must. Brent says I have a unhealthy obsession with cheese spreaders and he is totally right, but I can't help myself – I just think they're adorable. I'm really excited about these mugs as well– I picked up 4 of the green dot pattern at $2.50 each. And then since Brent bought me some great purple chargers for Christmas, I made a color-change executive decision and decided to buy the green ruffle chargers, which are definitely cheaper when purchased in sets of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment