Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Closet Case: Chapter 3

My mission was to get more space out of my hall cleaning closet, and that goal has definitely been met. I even have room to add more things without it getting too cluttered.

Before:
After:
Look at all this extra space!

And I finally got to use my labelmaker:

At some point, I would like to add a pantry-type shelving to the back of the door. But that won't really be necessary until I stop spending the food budget on the house. :)

If you are interested in the organizer or storage containers I bought – they are all from Target. I am obsessed with the polka dot accessories their RE line currently has.

4 comments:

  1. wow, that looks awesome! where did you get the organizer unit? target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, it is from Target. For whatever reason the one I got isn't showing up online, but it's ClosetMaid brand and is currently on sale for $39.99.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was JUST looking at those green and blue circle tubs for my office!! Great minds. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed. Obsessed.
    That green is SO crisp against the white. Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete