Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have pillows!

I'm excited to report that I finally have pillows for my living room. (The real meaning – my living room is DONE)!


The black-and-white pillows are from the Etsy seller Nestables. If you haven't checked out her shop, please do – she has a great line of fun spring pillows right now. And even better – her stuff is extremely reasonable in price. I got my covers for $32 total.

As for the purple-and-white pillows, I am super excited about those. After lots of unsuccessful searching at stores, I contacted my seamstress friend (who made my houndstooth panels) and we had a long pillow talk. After several changes of heart, I decided the the crisp look of Restoration Hardware bedding was the direction I wanted to go. Melody was awesome to work with and also extremely reasonable in price. She also has an Etsy store, but her goods focus on aprons (and I try avoid the kitchen). If you are interested in her other seamstress skills though, you may contact her at melody.the_stitched1@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pillows! What fun, I love the white and eggplant one!

    ReplyDelete