Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March's Books

Books read in March: 6
Books listened to in March: 3

Books:
14. “Nightlight: A Parody of Twilight” by Harvard Lampoon
15. “Glamour: Making it Modern” by Michael Lassell
16. “Betrayed” by P.C. Cast (House of Night #2)
17. “Chosen” by P.C. Cast (House of Night #3)
18. “[the nest] Home Design Handbook” by Carley Roney
19. “Untamed” by P.C. Cast (House of Night #4)

Audiobooks:
12. “Bed of Roses” by Nora Roberts (Bride Quartet #2)
13. “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams
14. “Her Fearful Symmetry” by Audrey Niffenegger



Favorite book of the month:
“Her Fearful Symmetry” by Audrey Niffenegger
I must admit, I debated awhile about picking this book as my favorite, because honestly, I still not quite sure how I feel about it. The author is so talented at playing with reader’s emotions –I am still torn about how I feel about the twins. It’s an intriguing story, and even a week after finishing this book, I’m still thinking about it.

Biggest Disappointment:
“The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams
Once in awhile, I try to be good and take a break from my guilty pleasure of young adult books, and read a book on the 1,001 list. I’ve heard positive things about this book, so I decided to give it a try. Ugh. While this definitely isn’t a long book, I found myself just wanting it to end toward the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment