Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More bar

First of all, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who participated in the Just Paint It Challenge. Originally, I was nervous even posting this challenge, because I didn’t know if anyone would want to do it – so it was great to see so many DIYers stepping up to the plate. If you weren’t able to participate in the challenge this time around or just thought the challenge was so awesome you want to do it again, good news – it will be coming back this summer.

Now, on to the bar…

What we left off with:
Okay, now you can blame Brent for the lack of the next photo (I was outside picking weeds, so I am innocent). Before he put the base floor down, the bottom part was insulated.


Now the fridge (keg box) has been framed in:

He also purchased the keg conversion kit, which came to $180 (shipping included).

Up next will be framing and insulating the rest of the keg box.

No comments:

Post a Comment