Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The landing progress

The downstairs landing (which houses the half bath, garage and passage to the man cave) shares a wall with the family room, so this bad boy had to get painted as well.

Before:

After:
As you probably know by now though, my afters never seem to be final. So, let me show you what I'm currently up to:


I have been asked if I'm crazy, and well, I guess the answer is yes. I am a houndstooth lover though, and this is my ode to it.

How to's and other details will be posted once I finish my wall. So maybe expect a post next year?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ashley, thank you for stopping by. I guess you can say my husband and I love doing the flowers and he is a big rose fan. The funny thing is he calls everything posies....Anyway I cant wait to see who the houndstooth turns out..Please don't make me wait a year!!!lol and still excited to see how the birds are doing with the food..Have a fabulous rest of the week.
    Hugs,
    Jolyn

    ReplyDelete