Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday! I'm now back at work and in denial that it is all over. Le sigh.

Over the weekend, we went to Manhattan to visit Brent's parents. This was Audrey and my nephew's 1st Christmas, so it was an extra special one. My mother-in-law had lots of fun decorations out for the kiddos.



And of course, the grandkids were spoiled.



Audrey modeling her new jacket vest:

We hosted Christmas morning at our house, so all the grandparents could watch Audrey open her presents. I had no idea how difficult it is to host a Christmas gathering and have a new-found respect for my parents who host 3 Christmas events each year.

The Christmas morning loot:


Audrey received an Anywhere Chair from Santa, which she used as a step ladder to get ornaments off the tree.

And the graphic designer in me couldn't pass up this board book:

And then it was time for Christmas for my parents:

Yep, not spoiled at all.


1 comment: